- started editing the Game Types page.
- just began thinking of different types.
- not sure how you intend to do this ...
- do you want to link just list links to the puzzles on the CI Forum?
- i'll go ahead and start to compile the location of Rube Goldbergs ...
- and see how we want to go about linking to them.
let me know how you want to set up pages
once i see the direction you want to go, i will be happy to do the filling
work for you ... search out the levels and compile links, etc.
just let me know how i can best help. Griztalk 00:18, 15 April 2009 (UTC)
These are the main columns I'm planning to setup:
- User Mannual - Mainly maintained by me, but you can help me correct some syntax errors, etc.
- Terms Glossary - Everyone can put a define here, it is best put a detail page link to the related user mannual section if the section is availabe
- Tutorials for editor. There will be many content in this column, so it is best to distribute all content into many small pages.
- Tutorials for CI player. I think there will not be many content in this column, so I am prone to putting all torutials in one single page.
- Tutorials for CI forum. I am also prone to putting all torutials in this column in one single page.
- Tutorials for phyard.com. one single page, too.
- Game Types, list of current found game types, along with the type inventor and the first design (and more typical designs) of each type.
- Design Patterns, list of some design patterns, which can be used in all kinds of games, along with the pattern invertor. Sometimes, a design pattern will creat a new game type, it is best to put links pointing to each other between the game type page and design pattern page.
- Design Ideas, some good ideas can be categoried in neither game types column nor design patterns column.