Tutorials for using Phyard.com
How to get the game file for PC-web and mobile devices
Currently, Phyard Studio supports
- creating the basic game SWF file
- integrating MochiAds for PC-web
- integreting MobAd for Android
- creating the SWF file for iOS
The Following tutorials will help you finish the online app settings and build the final app file for PC-web and mobile devices
- Actions on Phyard Studio:
- Edit properties for design file downloading
- Download the Flash SWF file of your design, you can publish the downloaded file on PC-web or build a mobile native app from it.
- Download the Androud APK file of your design, you can install the downloaded file on your Android devices to test it. Publishing this file on Android markets is not recommended.
- Build app file for Android and iOS manually
- Publish your app (please google on how to do this)
- Publish your app on PC web (keywords: kengregate, newgrounds, MochiAds, flash portals)
- Publish your app on Apple App Store
- Publish your app on Google Play
- Publish your app on Amazon Appstore for Android
How to using the online studio on Phyard.com
For new Phayrd members, here is a video tutorial on how to use Phyard Studio: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-SZo3r3IXM
How to transfer your designs from elsewhere to Phyard.com
- For registered mebers of phyards.appspot.com, here is a video tutorial on how to transfer your designs from phyards.appspot.com to Phayrd.com: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiNLG6bZ0ps.
- For members of Color Infeciton Forum, here is a video tutorial on how to transfer designs from forum.colorinfection.com to Phayrd.com: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8lzR37TD74.
- And here is video tutorial on how to transfer you local deisngs to Phayrd.com: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDVu2IpWxTA.