Welcome to Color Infection Wiki
Hi, welcome to this wiki! This wiki is a place for Color Infection lovers to share information and collaborate. If you want to contribute:
- You need sign up an account at Color Infection Forum.
- You need understand the basic format syntax of this wiki, which is the same as wikipedia.
About Color Infection Editor
Color Infection Editor (or Phyard Builder) is a free online 2D game editor. The early versions are mainly focus on physics (with Box2d physics engine built in). Newer versions are more focus on programming (with Piapia mouse/finger programming language).
Use Color Infection Editor
Documents And Tutorials
- Phyard Builder (a.k.a Color Infection Editor) User Manual
- Tutorials for using Phyard Builder (a.k.a Color Infection Editor)
- Tutorial for using Phyard Viewer, this tutorial is helpful for playing designs.
Communication & Design Showcases
- Phyard.com. You can also host your own designs here. This website is still in beta stage. (tutorials for using Phyard.com)
- Color Infection Forum. You can also share your own designs here. (tutorial for using Color Infection forum)
- History Design Challenges
- CIF users and links to their work
- Definitions Of Design, Game, Design Type, Design Idea And Pattern
- Terms Glossary
Develop Color Infection Editor
- Participate In Developing Color Infection Editor
- Known Problems
- Bug Report. (you can also report bugs at Color Infection Forum and Phyard.com)
Out Of Color Infection World
- Game Resources And Resources Making, find or make your own game resources (free image/sound assets, image/sound edit tools/services and tutorials for using them).
- Other Game Making Softs And Services, build your games with other game builder tools (Phyard Builder competitors).
- The Programming World, create your own game making tools / build your games or any other softs from scratch.
- The Game Industry, all about the game industry.